Sunday, December 8, 2013

America on My Mind......@teapartypassion


  A very special post for my blog buddies.  Each year I pick out a photo and make  them into Christmas cards.  This is the card I made this year and you are the very first to see it....don't you feel special?  I hope your Christmas season is  full of Comfort and Joy and Blessing                                   beyond compare!                                                                                                                                    
       Christmas is spelled backward...kinda....is Mas Christ....you can't   go wrong with More Christ in your life!          mario                                                                                                                               
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment